Monel 400 Plates
|Work Temperature||-1 to 80 deg C|
|Thickness||2 to 10 mm|
|Surface Treatment||Bright Annealed|
Note: We also provide Tube, Sheet, Round Bar, Rods etc
Monel K400 Alloy Strips
|Temperature||1020 deg F|
|Material Grade||K400 Series|
|Thickness||2 to 6 mm|
|Surface Finish||Powder Coated|
Monel K400 is just one of the speciality steels available Like most of the products they offer, Monel k400 is available in a variety of shapes and sizes, both pre-cut and custom forged. And if for some reason you don’t see the particular form or grade of Monelk400 that you are looking for, they will special order it for you whenever possible. All Metals & Forge supplies Monell 400 to a variety of companies in the marine, oil drilling, and chemical processing industries. Valued for its strength and durability in the face of natural and chemical corrosives, Monell 400 is also cheaper than nickel and easier to work with. All Metals & Forge carries Monel k 400 in the pipe, plate, sheet, wire, and many other forms. While many speciality steel suppliers simply offer pre-cut alloys in a limited amount of forms and sizes, We provides an extensive product listing for their clients. Their Solution Team strives to combine responsive service, competitive pricing, and fast delivery on even the most detailed orders. Gone are the days of the adversarial sales rep/client relationship; at the Solution Team is there to help.
What are the characteristics of Monel K400 Alloy?
- Resistant to seawater and steam at high temperatures.
- Excellent resistance to rapidly flowing brackish water or seawater.
- Excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking in most freshwaters.
- Particularly resistant to hydrochloric and hydrofluoric acids when they are de-aerated.
- Offers some resistance to hydrochloric and sulfuric acids at modest temperatures and concentrations, but is seldom the material of choice for these acids.
- Excellent resistance to neutral and alkaline salt.
- Resistance to chloride-induced stress corrosion cracking.
- Good mechanical properties from sub-zero temperatures up to 1020° F.
- High resistance to alkalis.
Note: We also provide Sheet, Round Bar, Coil etc